THE VISA REQUIREMENTS TO GET STUDY VISA OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Filled Visa Application Form
- International Passport (Traveling Document valid not less than two years).
- Original Invitation Letter from the University
- Original School Certificates ( O level/ SSCE/HSSC, Bachelor or Master Degree if available), (should be legalized)
- General Health- Medical Certificate issued at least two months prior to the entrance in Russia (should be legalized)
- HIV- AIDS test issued at least two months prior to the entrance (should be legalized)
- 2 Pictures 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- To and Fro Air ticket valid for one year.
P.S.: In some countries, the Embassy of Russian Federation require legalization of documents from specific departments.
P.S: In some specific countries Russian embassy requires some additional documents.
For complete visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of the Russian Federation in your country.