March 3, 2015, began a new stage in the history of Irkutsk State Technical University. Now the university is called – the Irkutsk National Research State Technical University – INRTU.
Today INRTU – a university with the best traditions of Russian engineering school with a strong educational, scientific and innovative potential. The University includes 10 institutes, 6 faculties, with an enrollment of over 18 thousand students. Training is carried out in Russian.
In the year 85 – the anniversary of the leading technical university, covering the territory from Tomsk to Khabarovsk, meets with a new name, new challenges, and prospects for the future.
The university’s mission – to provide quality, affordable, modern education, transformed through the development of science and technology education for graduates of the new formation, capable of practical implementation of the acquired knowledge in science, business, entrepreneurship.
- High-quality training of graduates, according to the requirements of society and the state
Responsibility for the effectiveness of the implementation of the University of the tasks assigned to him by the state and society, for quality to ensure customer needs education and other services
- Transparency and accessibility of the university intellectual potential, readiness for fruitful cooperation with the students, potential employers and other stakeholders Highly scientific – teaching staff possessing the conditions for free scientific research, creativity and maximize realizing their intellectual potential in the areas of university activity
- Democracy in the management, eligibility management, collective decision-making, personnel reserve
The leading role of university leadership and innovative approach in the definition and implementation of the University’s development priorities
- Cohesion university staff, the support of family values
- The fundamental role of educational and scientific activities of the university as a foundation of high-quality training of students.
- Continuity and continuity, the unity of teaching, research and the educational process in the university
- Respect for the individual, respect for social, national, religious and other principles of equality of employees and students, creating a comfortable environment for creativity and development
- Social responsibility in the field of educational activities, training of professionals in demand in the labor market, the guarantee of veterans, young professionals and other categories of university staff
- Optimal conditions for free creative work, increasing the level of education, professional development and expression of university staff
- Availability of infrastructure and material and technical base, providing high quality educational, scientific, cultural and social activities of the university
- Integration into the world educational, scientific and cultural space
- High human potential, social guarantees for employees